Monday, May 22:
1. The Quad Rivers Conference 34 Tournaments start for softball, baseball, girls soccer and boys soccer. We will host softball & baseball at 5:00, girls soccer at 5:30 and boys soccer at 7:00. At the present time, still waiting to see who we will be hosting. Cost for the tournament games is $6.00 and the GHS & senior citizen passes don’t work for the games.
Softball will host Prince Edward, girls soccer will host Cumberland, boys soccer will host Nottoway and baseball will host either Nottoway or Bluestone.
Tuesday, May 23:
1. The top two singles players will be participating in the 2A East Singles Tennis Tournament at Byrd Park at noon.
Wednesday, May 24:
1. The semi-finals of the QRC 34 tournaments continue, with wins on Monday, the Bulldogs will be hosting again at the same times as Monday.
Thursday, May 25:
1. The members of the track teams that have qualified will travel to East Rockingham High School for the Region 2A East track meet at 12:00.
2. The boys tennis team travels to either East Rockingham or Wilson Memorial for semi-finals Region 2A East Boys Tennis Tournament. The start time will be determined on which school Goochland will play.
Friday, May 26:
1. The finals of the QRC 34 tournaments continue, with wins on Monday & Wednesday, Goochland could host the finals in softball, girls soccer & boys soccer. More than likely the baseball team will be on the road.