Here is the link for purchasing tickets for the Region A Finals on Friday, November 24 at 7:00: Poquoson at Goochland on your phone. Show the tickets app on your phone at the gate and the ladies will validate your tickets.
Radford University was not an inviting place for all of the Bulldog teams team. The softball team played a great game but lost 1-0 to Richlands. The baseball team lost to John S. Battle 10-0.
The bright spot for Bulldogs fans was that Chase & Ryan Bernstine defended the 2A Boys Tennis Doubles championship by defeating Maggie Walker 6-3 & 6-1.
The boys tennis team will play Maggie Walker in the state team championship tomorrow at RU at 10:30.
Due to all the rain this morning and the forecast for this afternoon, the Fluvanna Invitational Track Meet has been postponed until tomorrow morning, May 13 starting at 10:30.
ALL AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE FOR TODAY, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1 HAVE BEEN CANCELED.
Thursday, March 2:
1. The varsity girls soccer team travels to Steward School for a scrimmage at 4:30.
Admission to all Quad Rivers Conference 34 games is $7:00
Quarter finals: Monday, May 23: Game 1: #5 Brunswick at #4 Amelia at 5:00 Game 2: #6 Bluestone at #3 Greensville at 5:00
Semi-finals: Wednesday, May 25: Game 3: Winner of Game 1 at Nottoway at 5:00 Game 4: Winner of Game 2 at Goochland at 5:00
Finals: Friday, May 27: Game 5: Winner of Game 3 vs. Winner of Game 4 at higher seed at 5:00
Both teams in Game 5 advance to 2A East Softball Tournament. The winner of Game 5 hosts the #2 team in Conference 33 and the loser of Game 5 travels to #1 team in Conference 33 on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30.
Monday, April 25:
1. The boys tennis team travels to Prince Edward (make up from 4/12) for their matches at 4:30.
2. The girls tennis team hosts Prince Edward (make up from 4/12) at 4:30.
3. The varsity girls and boys soccer teams travel to Cumberland for their games at 6:00 & 7:30. (Note the change in the start times.)
Tuesday, April 26:
1. The varsity softball & JV baseball teams travel to Cumberland for their games at 5:00.
2. The JV softball & varsity baseball teams host Cumberland at 5:00.
Wednesday, April 27:
1. The girls & boys track teams host Amelia & Cumberland at 4:30.
2. The varsity girls & boys soccer teams travel to Randolph-Henry for their game at 5:00 & 6:30.
Thursday, April 28:
1. POSTPONED UNTIL THURSDAY, MAY 5: The girls tennis team travels to Buckingham for their matches at 4:30.
2. The varsity softball & JV baseball teams host Randolph-Henry at 5:00.
3. The JV & varsity girls soccer teams host King William at 5:30 & 7:00.
4. The JV softball & varsity baseball teams travel to Randolph-Henry for their games at 6:00.
Friday, April 29:
1. The boys tennis team travels to Prince Edward for their matches at 4:30.
Spring sports physicals will be given on Wednesday, February 10 starting at 3:30 in the cafeteria. Cost for the physical is $20.00.
Welcome to Goochland County Public Schools Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Quarter-final Results from Tuesday, 11/3: Greensville beat Brunswick 3-1 Amelia beat Bluestone 3-0 Nottoway beat Prince Edward 3-2
Semi-Final: Thursday, 11/5: Goochland will host Greensville at 6:00 Amelia will host Nottoway at 6:00
Finals: Saturday, 11/7: (If at Goochland then the start time is 4:00 and if at Amelia the start time is 6:00)